Choice Chiropractic Scholarship for ColoradansAnnual Scholarship Program for Chiropractic Students
The Choice Chiropractic Scholarship for Coloradans by Choice Chiropractic & Wellness Center is awarded annually to chiropractic students who stand out from their peers in both character, leadership, and understanding of the human body and health.
The aim of this scholarship is to support the science of chiropractic, inspire passion for natural healing methods in the next generation, as well as help with the burden of increasing school debt and educational costs in the healthcare field.
Application Submission Deadline: September 30th
Scholarship Amount: $500 is awarded on December 1st
Criteria for Eligibility
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must be majoring in chiropractic in an accredited college or university
- Must be a full-time student in good standing
- Must have been born in Colorado or lived in Colorado for at least 2 years
- Must submit an essay (at least 500 words)
Essay Topic: What do you look forward to the most in your future career in chiropractic care?