Choice Chiropractic Scholarship for ColoradansAnnual Scholarship Program for Chiropractic Students
The Choice Chiropractic Scholarship for Coloradans by Choice Chiropractic & Wellness Center is awarded annually to chiropractic students who stand out from their peers in both character, leadership, and understanding of the human body and health.
The aim of this scholarship is to support the science of chiropractic, inspire passion for natural healing methods in the next generation, as well as help with the burden of increasing school debt and educational costs in the healthcare field.
Application Submission Start: February 1st
Application Submission Deadline: September 30th
Winner will be notified via email on December 1st
Scholarship Amount: A one time payment of $500 (funds will be disbursed to your chiropractic school and applied to your tuition or any educational related expense that can be purchased through your school no more than 30 days after the December 1st announcement.)
Criteria for Eligibility
- Must have been born in Colorado or lived in Colorado for at least 2 years
- Must be majoring in chiropractic in an accredited college or university
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must be in your first or second year of chiropractic school.
- Must be a full-time student in good standing
- Must submit an essay (at least 500 words)
- Must not have been previously awarded this scholarship
Essay Topic: What do you look forward to the most in your future career in chiropractic care?
Submit An Application